First, I’ll tell you a little bit about me and how I work as a virtual assistant.
- I charge $25/hour and most of my clients use 5-10 hours per week. As a business owner, I understand the ebb and flow, so I like to stay flexible and roll with it.
- I am a rock star virtual assistant on top of being an awesome mama, so sometimes I work odd hours. If you are looking for a 9-5-er, I’m probably not your girl. I’m more of a 2am-er. I am available for chunks of time during the day (usually 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon), but the bulk of my work gets done at odd hours and after bedtime. My weekends are Thursday and Friday, so you’ll find that I am not around as much on those days. The other 5 days of the week, though, I am all yours. I track my time using Toggl, a great app that not only keeps up with the amount of time I am spending but also tells you specifically what i am working on. At the end of each billing cycle, you will receive an invoice along with a detailed report of that time I spent. I round my time to the nearest 10 minutes.
- I generally bill every other week. If this is an issue, it can be up for discussion. Once the invoice is sent to you, you have 7 days to pay it in full. After that, work will be suspended until it is cleared. You will be able to pay through PayPal or credit card.
- I love to learn, teach, and share information, so if you want to learn how to do something, just ask. We’ll find a way to have a quick and easy lesson!
- I believe communication is the key to a good relationship, which is why I offer a monthly, one-hour, off-the-clock meeting. During this time, we can get together and share what is working and what needs work. I have found that it is so unbelievably useful both in expanding your business and furthering my skills working for you. Plus, it ensures that we are on the same page and gives a safe place to constructively work out any grievances.
- Turn around for most task I am given is less than 24 hours. That is, of course, dependant on the project, but you can, at least, expect a prompt response from me and quick service.
- I aim to please. There are few things in life that I appreciate better than a satisfied client. I work hjard to not only meet but exceed your expectations.
That’s enough about me, tell me a little bit about you!